What’s Inside the 2019 Volkswagen Atlas Interior?
If you’re shopping for a third-row SUV, the 2019 Volkswagen Atlas is worthy of your shortlist. With a starting MSRP of $30,895*, the 2019 Atlas SUV is both cost-effective and full of lavish interior features, such as VW Car-Net® App-Connect, split-folding rear rows, and more. Not to mention, it seats up to seven people. Read on to learn more about the new Volkswagen Atlas interior!
Atlas Interior: Passenger & Cargo Space
Inside the 2019 Volkswagen Atlas SUV, you’ll find space for everyone and everything, plus comfortable diamond-quilted design cloth seating to make your journeys around Des Moines more enjoyable. The following features and specs are standard for the cabin and cargo area:
- Seating for seven people
- Up to 96.8 cubic feet of cargo space with the second- and third-row seats folded
- Room for three child seats in the second row
- 60/40 split fold-flat second row
- Third-row easy entry and 50/50 split fold-flat third row
Atlas Interior: Comfort & Technology Features
In their Volkswagen Atlas review, U.S. News pointed out the “nice cabin with soft-touch materials and wooden accents.” In addition to upscale materials, the cabin comes packed with a variety of luxury features and technologies to keep you informed and connected throughout Urbandale. Other standard features for the VW Atlas include:
- Dual-zone climate control
- Three 12-volt power outlets
- 17 cupholders
- 6.5-inch color touchscreen infotainment display
- Multi-function steering wheel
Whether you want more comfortable seating or more technology features, it’s all too easy to personalize your VW Atlas. West Des Moines drivers can choose from a wide selection of optional upgrades. Here are just a few:
- Up to four USB ports including two rear USB ports
- Second-row captain’s chairs
- Climatronic® three-zone automatic climate control
- Overhead view camera
- Panoramic sunroof
- 480-watt Fender® Premium Audio System
Standard on the Atlas V6 SEL Premium with 4MOTION®, Volkswagen Digital Cockpit displays all of the information you need on a large screen directly in your line of sight — no more struggling to read messages and menus. Other highlights include:
- 12.3-inch digital high-resolution display that replaces the instrument cluster
- Up to four personalized driver profiles with different settings to choose from
- Adjustable Wide Map Navigation View to help you avoid getting lost
Explore the VW Atlas Interior at Lithia Volkswagen of Des Moines!
Do you have questions about the Volkswagen Atlas price, towing capacity, or interior features and specs? Contact us to schedule a test drive in Johnston and to learn more about our lease and finance offers! If you are looking for something a bit different, be sure to check out the 2020 Volkswagen Tiguan interior.
*Starting MSRP of $30,895 for a 2019 Volkswagen Atlas S 2.0L engine. Prices exclude transportation, taxes, title, other options, and dealer charges. Dealer sets actual price.
Learn More About the 2019 Volkswagen Atlas
If you’re shopping for a third-row SUV, the 2019 Volkswagen Atlas is worthy of your shortlist. With a starting MSRP of $30,895*, the 2019 Atlas SUV is both cost-effective and full of lavish interior features, such as VW Car-Net® App-Connect, split-folding rear rows, and more. Not to mention, it seats up to seven people. Read…
How much can VW Atlas tow? The VW Atlas offers impressive capability with a payload capacity of 1,495 pounds. Additionally, the 2019 Volkswagen Atlas towing capacity is 5,000 pounds. However, not only is the Atlas strong, it also offers a wide selection of safety features, interior features, and more! Learn more about VW Atlas towing…