Lithia Volkswagen of Des Moines Service and Parts Specials
West Des Moines drivers know how expensive owning a new or used vehicle can be. You have essential services, like regular oil changes and tire rotations, more significant projects like belt and hose replacements, and heaven forbid you have an accident and need body work. At Lithia Volkswagen, we’re here to help our Ankeny neighbors with discounts like oil change coupons, brake pad and rotor replacements, tire sales, and much more. Find the savings you need here, then keep reading to see why a trip to the Lithia Volkswagen service center is always a good idea.
Why Choose Lithia Volkswagen?
At Lithia Volkswagen we provide outstanding, money-saving service for your new or pre-owned Volkswagen vehicle, not only with our convenient service coupons but also thanks to a long list of other features, including:
- Factory Trained and Certified Service Specialists
- State-of-the-Art Facility and Equipment
- Simple Parts Ordering
- Free Shipping on Select Accessory Orders
- Service Xpress
- Professional Body Shop
- Easy Scheduling
When it’s time to take care of your Volkswagen, making the trip in from Des Moines just makes good sense. Schedule your service today.
Current VW Service Coupons
Convenience, Volkswagen Original Tires, and Unmatched Expertise.
The VW Tire Store helps make tire replacement simple—because you're already working with the people who know your VW vehicle best. Volkswagen engineers work with the world's great tire manufacturers. They conduct rigorous testing to develop tires that help bring out the best in each Volkswagen model.
VW Synthetic Oil Change (on Select Models).5
• Using Volkswagen Approved Oil
• Includes oil and filter change
• Price may be higher for some models, such as those requiring 0W20 oil or those with diesel engines
The More-Is-Better Bonus.3
• $10 off any service of $50 or more
• $15 off any service of $100 or more
• $20 off any service of $150 or more
Installed Genuine VW Pollen Filter.1
Genuine VW Pollen Filters are made to fit your specific vehicle model to help protect you and your passengers from air-borne diseases, allergens, and atmospheric irritants. Having them changed as needed is a vital part of proper vehicle maintenance and maintaining in-cabin comfort.
Genuine Volkswagen Brake Pad and Rotor Replacement.4
• Visual inspection of rotors, calipers, cylinders, and parking brake operation
• Front or rear brake pad replacement
• Vehicle road test
• Inspect and clean battery terminals and cables
• Test battery, charging system, and starting system
Valid at a participating Volkswagen dealership only. See participating dealer for complete details.